- Registered Professional Engineer
- 18 Years of Project and Construction Management Experience
- 10 Years Quality Management
- 5 Years Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
- Member ASME Member ASTM Member ASQ Member SAE
Operation and Continuous Improvement of various industrial processes including:
- Heavy industrial combustion systems
- Chemical wet-film application systems
- Large scale continuous batch reactors
- Vacuum deposition systems
- Automated material handling systems
Design, installation and operation of:
- large scale, high quality food processing systems, using Autodesk Inventor’s 3D modeling tools
Design and installation of:
- Organic API BioProcessing Facility
CANDU Nuclear Power Generating Station:
- Technical Special Safety System responsibilities
- Tier 1 manufacturing
- Implementation and Internal Auditing of several ISO/QS Quality Management Systems.
- Senior Project Manager for $7M Food Processing System Design, Manufacture, Installation.
- Construction Manager for $16.7M Long Term Health Care Facility
- Recruited, Hired and Developed Engineering Department consisting of 7 Engineers and 4 Technicians.
- Prepared and Maintained Contractor Safety Program for Large Manufacturing Operation.
- Product Development of Large Scale, High Optical Quality Materials using Staged Gate approach.