Kaizen Event Leader, Lean Implementation,
- Jordan Jiang has held multiple Middle or Senior Level Management positions for several companies.
- He has over 12 plus years of Lean Enterprise/Lean Manufacturing experience plus over 15 years of additional Manufacturing/Management experience.
- Jordan has been working in Japan for more than 2 years. So, he can fully understand TPS and be an excellent practitioner.
- Jordan’s experience include Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Quality, Total Productive Maintenance, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Logistics. Jordan has solid experience of Kaizen Event, 3P and A3 Thinking. By this way, he got dramatic results. He improved the Lean awareness of employees, created Lean culture for many companies
- Jordan has worked with such companies as Suzuki Auto, Bosch, Higer Bus, Terex etc.
- Jordan takes a hands-on approach, helped customer to achieve the following results in 4 months to 12 months: saved space by 70%, reduced deficiencies per vehicle by 40% (1.01 → 0.6), improved production efficiency by 20% (HPV 9.6 → 7.7), reduced Lead Time by 80%, and other significant improvements.