Lean Enterprise/Six Sigma/Organizational Excellence Sensei
- 25 years experience in Senior Level Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering; Operations; Quality; HR; Safety; New Product Launches, and Organizational Performance Turnarounds.
- Extensive Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma implementation in “real world” environments and applications.
- 25 years as an Organizational Change Agent Leader.
- Organizational Architect and Consultant
- 24 years US Air Force and Army
- Wood Products
- Tier 1 Supplier
- Contract Manufacturing
Certified over 1000 individuals in Lean and Leadership:
Establish several professional peer networks:
- Implementing in Lean Enterprise
- Six Sigma
- Change Leadership
- Turnaround Performance
- Averaged over $4,000,000 annual savings through kaizen/projects from 2006-2012.
- Successfully lead innovation and break-through process projects projects that resulted in improved efficiency; technology enhancements, and over $100,000,000 in cost savings.
- Successfully lead organizational performance improvement initiatives.
- + 45 Organizational Assessments
- + 1000 Lean Masters and Lean Specialists certified World-Wide
- Successfully lead +500 kaizen and team events in a diverse range of industries.